If you are a high quality forage producer in Manitoba please join our Association!
The minimum fee to join is $500 and this covers the first $500 acres of production. If you grow more than 500 acres it is $1 per acre. Then the fee is $0.50 acre for hay sold in Canada and $1.00/acre for hay exported.
Membership fee is due January 1, 2011
Make cheque payable to Manitoba Forage Council, (MFM Membership)
125 Patterson Crescent
Brandon, MB R7A 6T7
Benefits of Membership:
- Networking with fellow producers, (help for marketing, production etc.)
- Booth at World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wisconsin (some funding for booth, transportation, accomodation)
- Website profile on this site (Inventory posting)
- Marketing via Facebook and Twitter (inventory posts are posted on Facebook and tweeted out)
- Educational tours with the group of pelleting mills, compacting equipment, drying plants, etc.)
- Lists of interested buyers generated at World Dairy Expo
- Input into Manitoba Forage Symposium (educational event for hay producers)
Interested? Contact us.